Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dog Sitting

So I am dog sitting yet again, that was my last post two years ago. Seems like the thing to do for me is watching other people's dogs. I don't mind really because it's like baby sitting. You get to play with them for a little while, but at the end of the day you can return them to their owner and be on your way. Although I would love to have my own someday, just right now is not a good time. I really miss my kitty. :( 

Anyways, I had a good day today. My mom and I went to Prescott for the day. It's been a long time since we did something just the two of us so I had a good time. I decided to take a three day weekend and wanted to get out of town for the day and asked her to go with me. We went to the quilt show, whiskey row, and a bunch of little places along the way. We pretty much shopped until we dropped about two hours ago. All in all a good day spent with mom. I hope to do it again soon. 

No comments: