I am so lucky to have such good friends! I spent my day off yesterday with one of my best friends and her girlfriend. I have to say I am pretty lucky that I have a lot of people that care about me. We went out for lunch yesterday and then hung out at their house playing cards all afternoon. I had so much fun! Who would have thought that playing cards would be so much fun? It's with good company so that's why I enjoyed it.
I am looking out at the week ahead and I am not sure if I am ready for it just yet. I have been enjoying my weekend and I don't want it to be over. For once I actually had a good weekend and I want it to last a little longer. I guess I have another weekend to look forward to. I am going to lunch with some old friends. :). I am taking this time I have to catch up with everyone and spend time with the one's I care about most in my life.
I guess it's time to start my day! Have a bunch of errands to run before work this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment